Spare Parts for SCT-PPT Excitation Systems
SCT-PPT excitation systems were supplied for gas and steam turbine generators from 1960 through the 1980s in the 5 to 250 MVA range. These compound-type exciters have both a Saturable Current Transformer (SCT) and a Power Potential Transformer (PPT). Their primary attribute is the ability to support transients in generator load due to single or 3-phase faults or starting large motors even with reduced terminal voltage.
The OEM has declared the obsolescence of the SCT-PPT excitation system. GTC carries a significant inventory of spares, and can perform repairs to avoid a costly excitation control system upgrade.
Our Spare Parts and Services Include:
- Full Stock of Cards and Parts
- 12/18-Month Warranty
- Unused and Remanufactured Conditions
- Optional Exchange Program
- Surplus Panels
- Core Upgrades
- Unwanted Spares
- In-House Repair Services
- State-of-the-Art, Automated Test Equipment
- For Fast and Complete Component-Level Troubleshooting
- Functional Testing
- Carried Out in Energized Panels for Added Reliability
- Standardized Completion Report Describing Problems Found and Disposition
- Issued with Every Repair
- Testing and Certification on Spares
Find solutions for your OEM controls system.