GTC Mark V (Power Supply)Improved Performance for GE Mark V Cards
Increased load and aging components contribute to the deterioration and eventual failure of the TCPS. In our experience, the TCPS supplied by GE (old TCPS) has the highest failure rate of all Mark V cards.
The new TCPS is designed with state-of-the-art features and high quality, industrial-grade components.
- Direct Replacement for GE DS200TCPSG1A
- Identical Size and Fit
- No Additional Hardware or Adjustments Required
- Reduced Audible Noise
- Lower Price than the Old TCPS
- Increased Performance, Reliability and Life Expectancy
|Feature||Units||“New TCPS” (GTC)||“Old TCPS” (GE)||Remarks|
|Input||Input Voltage (min/max)||Vdc||125 (90/150)||125 (105/140)||Better|
|Output||Voltage Regulation Tolerance||%||±1||±5||Better|
|Voltage Control||–||One for each output voltage||One for all outputs||Mitigates risk of voltage hunting and malfunction|
|Ratings||[W] V/A|| +5/8, +15/2, +24/3, -24/1|| +5/3, ±15/0.6, +24/1, -24/0.5||Better|
|Cooling (Heat Sink)||–||Improved||Standard||Better|
|Ripple and Noise||V/mV||+5/20, ±15/30, -24/40||+5/60-100, ±15/100-150, -24/300M||>70% of noise eliminated|
|Other||Switching Frequency||kHz||70||17||Audible noise reduced almost to threshold levels|
|Dimensions (L×W×H)||mm [in]||(279.4 × 213.4 × 65.0) [(11.00 × 8.40 × 2.56)]||Same|
|Output Voltage Monitoring||VDC||+5, +15, -15| +24, -24||Same|
- Improved Heat-Sink Design for Better Cooling
- Rated at 196 W to Endure Larger Load Fluctuations and for Improved Performance
- Less Ripple Helps Prevent Current Patterns Potentially Harmful to Other Components
- Enhanced Input Filters to Mitigate Interference from the Electrical Source
Find out how we can improve the performance of your Mark V power supply.