Control Panel Health CheckOn-site Operational Solutions
Gas Turbine Controls (GTC) offers operators a health check for their Turbine Control Panel (TCP). This service can be performed on the Mark IV, Mark V, Mark VI and Marl VIe TCP. This procedure is carried out, in close cooperation with site personnel, by an experienced GTC Speedtronic™ Field Service Engineer.
The Health Check – consists of a 2-day/unit site visit, to conduct a detailed assessment of the control panel condition and situation based on the customer’s information, needs, concerns and expectations. Eventually, this may result in the intervention of the equipment through corrective actions.
Whenever possible, immediate resolution will be the preferred alternative. Otherwise, GTC and the Customer, in collaboration, will define a path, program and schedule for the implementation of the agreed disposition.
As a result of the activities carried out, GTC will issue a comprehensive report with dispositions regarding the state, tips, recommendations and actions to maintain and, eventually, improve the availability, reliability and user friendliness of the panel.
By FSE with Site Support
- Alarm Clearing, Control Constants Check, Unnecessary Files Purge
- Long standing minor issues resolved, minor sequencing modifications, TIL review
- LVDT and other calibrations, if required and possible
- Stock of spares review, critical spares identified and recommended
By Site with FSE Advice
- DC Power Supply, Battery System review. Note: by E&E FSE when combined with Exciter/LCI Health Check
- Cleanliness/Cooling review
- Junction box and terminal review
Learn more about our Health Checks for GE Speedtronic™ and Excitation Controls Systems.