BrushlessSpare Parts for Brushless Excitation Systems
GE has supplied brushless excitation systems for aeroderivative, frame gas and steam turbines for more elimination of brush maintenance and self-exciting permanent magnet generator (PMG) sourced systems.
However, aging analog voltage regulators are exhibiting the operational reliability and parts availability issues common in vintage systems and lack the capability to add the Power System Stabilizer (PSS) functions driven by today’s changing regulatory environment.
Our Spare Parts and Services Include:
- Full Stock of Cards and Parts
- 12/18-Month Warranty
- Unused and Remanufactured Conditions
- Optional Exchange Program
- In-House Repair Services
- State-of-the-Art, Automated Test Equipment
- For Fast and Complete Component-Level Troubleshooting
- Functional Testing
- Carried Out in Energized Panels for Added Reliability
- Standardized Completion Report Describing Problems Found and Disposition
- Issued with Every Repair
- Testing and Certification on Spares
- On-site & Remote Troubleshooting
- Outage Support
- NERC Compliance Support
- Health Check
- Surplus Panels
- Core Upgrades
- Unwanted Spares
Find out how we can help you extend the life of your Brushless controls systems.