ALTERREX™Spare Parts for GE ALTERREX Excitation Systems
ALTERREX excitation systems were supplied for large steam turbine generators between 1965 and 1992. A shaft-driven alternator-exciter with a stationary armature and rotating field provides the excitation power. A set of stationary diode bridges rectifies the alternator output which is then applied to the main generator field.
The OEM has declared the obsolescence of the ALTERREX excitation system. GTC carries a significant inventory of spares and can perform repairs to avoid a costly excitation control system upgrade.
Our Spare Parts and Services Include:
- Full Stock of Cards and Parts
- 12/18-Month Warranty
- Unused and Remanufactured Conditions
- Optional Exchange Program
- In-House Repair Services
- State-of-the-Art, Automated Test Equipment
- For Fast and Complete Component-Level Troubleshooting
- Functional Testing
- Carried Out in Energized Panels for Added Reliability
- Standardized Completion Report Describing Problems Found and Disposition
- Issued with Every Repair
- Testing and Certification on Spares
- Surplus Panels
- Core Upgrades
- Unwanted Spares
Find out how we can help you extend the life of your ALTERREX controls systems.