If you're thinking about upgrading your current GE Speedtronic control system to the latest generation, or if you've already completed this operation, our Asset Recovery Team is interested to learn what surplus is or will be available.
Along with GE Speedtronic systems Gas Turbine Controls Corporation is also interested in other turbine control and process control systems to acquire, including;
- GE Speedtronic MKI, MKII, MKIV, MKV, MKVI, EX2000 & EX2100
- Woodward Netcon 5000
- Rolls Entronic FT-50, FT-100 & FT-110
- Bailey INFI 90
How we work:
In order to assist the evaluation of your surplus system/s, please use the below checklist;
- Collate all spares and panel population in a spreadsheet
- Take pictures where possible either installed or uninstalled
- A full description of the equipment available
- Time scale involved for the available surplus
We work with major plant operators to maximize the value of their surplus GE Speedtronic control equipment and have acquired many panels with our worldwide coverage to further support our customers. Additionally we have GE Speedtronic Field Service engineers who can also assist with any removal / decommissioning of control systems.
Wherever possible, Gas Turbine Controls Corporation acquires capital turbine spares, such as transition pieces, buckets, nozzles & combustion liners for GE Frame turbines.
Do you know of any current or future surplus control systems? We can arrange a referral fee for every successful acquisition, please contact us for details.